Summer Book Studies
All ladies are invited as we jump into our fifth year of Summer book studies. The goal of these groups is to provide opportunities for fellowship and discipleship relationships among the women in our church. Our aim is to pray, read, and discuss a book together as we seek to be conformed to Christ. This is a great opportunity to meet new people and to put into practice the one anothers.
Book: Love for Die: Christ's Wake-Up Call to the Church by Alexander Strauch.
How to Join:
1. Purchase the book on your own.
2. Contact a group leader to join a group.
Saturday Morning Fellowship
All ladies are invited to join us on the first Saturday of each month at Gail Jackson’s (3468 Ave 408, Kingsburg) for breakfast & fellowship at 9:00 am. Please RSVP to Gail.
Contact: Gail Jackson at (559) 280-6479
Email Announcements: Click here to sign up
Spring '22 Bible Study - Psalms, Part 1
2021 Summer Book Study Books
1. Gentle & Lowly by Dane Ortlund
2. Show Me Your Glory by Steve Lawson
3. Disciplines of Grace by Jerry Bridges
4. Unpacking Forgiveness by Chris Brauns
5. The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs
2020 Summer Book Study Books
1. A Praying Life by Paul Miller
2. Age of Opportunity by Paul Tripp (on raising teenagers)
3. Suffering is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot
4. The Discipline of Grace by Jerry Bridges
5. Friend-ish (Reclaiming Friendship in a Culture of Confusion) by Kelly Needham
6. Anxious for Nothing by John MacArthur
7. In All Things (a study on joy) by Melissa Kruger
8. God’s Battle Plan for the Mind by David Saxton
2019 Summer Book Study Books
1. A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
2. The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield
3. The Envy of Eve: Finding Contentment in a Covetous World by Melissa Kruger
4. Fit to Burst by Rachel Jankovic
5. Be Who You Are by Christy Boys
2018 Summer Book Study Books
To listen to past messages from the study on Romans, 1 Peter, or James: CLICK HERE
To listen to the sessions from the 2019 GCV Women's Conference: CLICK HERE
To listen to the sessions from the 2018 GCV Women's Retreat, click below
1. A Wise Woman Considers the Endurance of Jesus
2. A Wise Woman Entrusts Herself to the Lord
3. A Wise Woman Lives Rightly
4. A Wise Woman Thinks Rightly
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at (559) 897-8788 or email@example.com.