The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is to provide an opportunity for ladies at Grace Church of the Valley to put Titus 2:3–5 into practice.
Summer Book Studies
Summer Book Studies are a chance for you to read through a book together with a group of ladies, meet together and discuss what you are reading and learning, and pray together. This year, we have eight books from which to choose. When you sign up (see the button below), tell us what book you wish to read and where you live, and we will do our best to match you to 2-3 ladies in your area. Once groups are formed, you will work together to determine a reading/meeting schedule and location. In light of the current situation, some groups may prefer to meet online through FaceTime or by phone. Others may prefer an in person, socially distant meeting. It’s up to you! Please be honest with your needs and gracious with others as we try to form these groups wisely. Please sign up as soon as possible so we can get groups organized before June 8!
1. A Praying Life by Paul Miller
2. Age of Opportunity by Paul Tripp (on raising teenagers)
3. Suffering is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot
4. The Discipline of Grace by Jerry Bridges
5. Friend-ish (Reclaiming Friendship in a Culture of Confusion) by Kelly Needham
6. Anxious for Nothing by John MacArthur
7. In All Things (a study on joy) by Melissa Kruger
8. God’s Battle Plan for the Mind by David Saxton
*Make sure to order your book ASAP in order to get it in time for your first meeting!
Summer Bible Reading Challenge
We would like to invite you to join us in the Same Page Summer Bible Reading Challenge! We will be reading through the New Testament together. Details can be found by clicking here and you can dowload a reading checklist by clicking here.
2020 Winter Bible Study
Colossians Audio Recordings
Click here to listen to the teaching.
Saturday Morning Fellowship
All ladies are invited to join us on the first Saturday of each month at Gail Jackson’s (3468 Ave 408, Kingsburg) for breakfast & fellowship at 9:00 am. Please RSVP to Gail.
Contact: Gail Jackson
Phone: (559) 280-6479
2019 Summer Book Study Books
1. A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
2. The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield
3. The Envy of Eve: Finding Contentment in a Covetous World by Melissa Kruger
4. Fit to Burst by Rachel Jankovic
5. Be Who You Are by Christy Boys
2018 Summer Book Study Books
To listen to past messages from the study on Romans or 1 Peter: CLICK HERE
To listen to the sessions from the 2019 GCV Women's Conference: CLICK HERE
To listen to the sessions from the 2018 GCV Women's Retreat, click below
1. A Wise Woman Considers the Endurance of Jesus
2. A Wise Woman Entrusts Herself to the Lord
3. A Wise Woman Lives Rightly
4. A Wise Woman Thinks Rightly
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at (559) 897-8788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.