The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is to provide an opportunity for ladies at Grace Church of the Valley to put Titus 2:3–5 into practice. Below is the information on how to get involved in Women of Grace.
Summer Book Studies
All women are invited to join us this summer to study through a book with a small group.
1. A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
2. The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield
3. The Envy of Eve: Finding Contentment in a Covetous World by Melissa Kruger
4. Fit to Burst by Rachel Jankovic
5. Be Who You Are by Christy Boys
You can sign up after church on Sunday or by clicking here.
Women's Mini Conference
If you were unable to make the mini conference this year or if you missed a session, the audio from the sessions can be found here: CLICK HERE
Saturday Morning Fellowship
All ladies are invited to join us on the first Saturday of each month at Gail Jackson’s (3468 Ave 408, Kingsburg) for breakfast & fellowship at 9:00 am. Please RSVP to Gail.
Contact: Gail Jackson
Phone: (559) 280-6479
Fall Women's Retreat
If you were unable to make the retreat this year or if you missed a session, here are recording links of Lisa Hughes' lessons:
1. A Wise Woman Considers the Endurance of Jesus
2. A Wise Woman Entrusts Herself to the Lord
3. A Wise Woman Lives Rightly
4. A Wise Woman Thinks Rightly
To listen to past messages from the study on Romans or 1 Peter: CLICK HERE
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at (559) 897-8788 or email@example.com.