Fall Dessert Fellowship
What: A time for all the women of grace to come together for a time of fellowship and dessert.
When: Saturday, September 5, 6:30–8:30 pm
Where: Lori Jackson's back patio (40952 Road 32)
2020 Fall Bible Study
We are thrilled to present our plans for our women’s Bible study! We will be continuing in Colossians, and then doing a wonderful study in the book of Philemon. There are three different ways for you to participate in this fall:
1. Bible Study
We will have Bible study on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30 pm at GCV and will include live teaching time followed by small groups. We will begin meeting on Tuesday, September 8, and go for eight weeks ending on October 27.
2. Home Discussion Groups
Home Discussion Groups will have the lecture on video or audio followed by small group discussion time. Childcare will be provided for a limited number of children at each home. We can’t guarantee that we can accommodate what is ideal for everyone, but we will do our best to provide an opportunity that works for you! Please sign up ASAP by clicking the button below so we can form the groups!
3. Virtual Discussion Group
We will also have a virtual bible study discussion group that can be done from your own home.
Past Colossians Audio Recordings
Click here to listen to the teaching.
Saturday Morning Fellowship
All ladies are invited to join us on the first Saturday of each month at Gail Jackson’s (3468 Ave 408, Kingsburg) for breakfast & fellowship at 9:00 am. Please RSVP to Gail.
Next Meeting: October 3
Contact: Gail Jackson at (559) 280-6479
2020 Summer Book Study Books
1. A Praying Life by Paul Miller
2. Age of Opportunity by Paul Tripp (on raising teenagers)
3. Suffering is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot
4. The Discipline of Grace by Jerry Bridges
5. Friend-ish (Reclaiming Friendship in a Culture of Confusion) by Kelly Needham
6. Anxious for Nothing by John MacArthur
7. In All Things (a study on joy) by Melissa Kruger
8. God’s Battle Plan for the Mind by David Saxton
2019 Summer Book Study Books
1. A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
2. The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield
3. The Envy of Eve: Finding Contentment in a Covetous World by Melissa Kruger
4. Fit to Burst by Rachel Jankovic
5. Be Who You Are by Christy Boys
2018 Summer Book Study Books
To listen to past messages from the study on Romans or 1 Peter: CLICK HERE
To listen to the sessions from the 2019 GCV Women's Conference: CLICK HERE
To listen to the sessions from the 2018 GCV Women's Retreat, click below
1. A Wise Woman Considers the Endurance of Jesus
2. A Wise Woman Entrusts Herself to the Lord
3. A Wise Woman Lives Rightly
4. A Wise Woman Thinks Rightly
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at (559) 897-8788 or email@example.com.