Bible Study: James
We are excited to study the book of James together, in-person this winter! This semester we offering an evening study on Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 pm. If you are unable to attend in person, we will have a virtual discussion group that will meet on Zoom.
We will begin on Thursday, January 21, and meet for 10 weeks. We will be meeting in the Generations building and there will not be childcare provided. Workbooks will be handed out the first week of class or you can download the book by clicking here.
Registration is $11 to help off-set the cost of the Bible study. We don't want the cost to keep anyone from attending, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the registration cost waived.
Please register by by clicking the button below so that we can put you in a discussion group and have a James workbook for you on January 21!
If you have any questions, or have trouble registering, you can call the church office at (559) 897-8788.
Saturday Morning Fellowship
All ladies are invited to join us on the first Saturday of each month at Gail Jackson’s (3468 Ave 408, Kingsburg) for breakfast & fellowship at 9:00 am. Please RSVP to Gail.
Contact: Gail Jackson at (559) 280-6479
2020 Summer Book Study Books
1. A Praying Life by Paul Miller
2. Age of Opportunity by Paul Tripp (on raising teenagers)
3. Suffering is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot
4. The Discipline of Grace by Jerry Bridges
5. Friend-ish (Reclaiming Friendship in a Culture of Confusion) by Kelly Needham
6. Anxious for Nothing by John MacArthur
7. In All Things (a study on joy) by Melissa Kruger
8. God’s Battle Plan for the Mind by David Saxton
2019 Summer Book Study Books
1. A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
2. The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield
3. The Envy of Eve: Finding Contentment in a Covetous World by Melissa Kruger
4. Fit to Burst by Rachel Jankovic
5. Be Who You Are by Christy Boys
2018 Summer Book Study Books
To listen to past messages from the study on Romans or 1 Peter: CLICK HERE
To listen to the sessions from the 2019 GCV Women's Conference: CLICK HERE
To listen to the sessions from the 2018 GCV Women's Retreat, click below
1. A Wise Woman Considers the Endurance of Jesus
2. A Wise Woman Entrusts Herself to the Lord
3. A Wise Woman Lives Rightly
4. A Wise Woman Thinks Rightly
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at (559) 897-8788 or email@example.com.