We have nurseries available during the entire worship service. You can check your children in and drop them off before the worship service or at any point during the service. Cell phones will be used as pagers so please keep your phone with you and on vibrate during the service so we can contact you if needed.
- Infant Nursery for non-walking infants is located in Room 101
- Infant Nursery for walking infants is located in Room 102
- Twos (last names A–L) is located in Room 103
- Twos (last name M–Z) is located in Room 105
- Threes is located in Room 104
Our nurseries exist to provide a safe, clean environment for parents to entrust their small children if they so choose. Staffed by volunteers and ordered by leadership and policies, our nurseries aim to be a welcoming and caring place for your precious little ones. Nurseries remove another potential distraction from both parents and other worshippers, give mothers with young children a chance to genuinely engage in worship, and care for little ones by lovingly meeting their needs.